The Google Summer of Code 2010 is officially launched! Results have been announced by Google yesterday. Congratulations to the students that are joining Gephi project:
- André Panisson – Graph Streaming API
- Antonio Patriarca – Shader Engine
- Cezary Bartosiak – Dynamic attributes and statistics
- Christopher Kelvin Lee – Force-Directed Edge Bundling
- Martin Škurla – Adding support for Neo4j in Gephi
- Yi Du – Direct Social Networks Import
You put a lot of attention on doing the bests applications and demonstrate great motivation in addition to strong technical skills. We are very excited to work with you guys!
The Summer Timeline:
* Until May 24: Students get to know mentors, read documentation, get up to speed to begin working on their projects.
* May 24: Students starts to code
* July 16: Mid-term evaluation
* August 16: Pencils down